Featured
Can I Have Some Water In Spanish
Can I Have Some Water In Spanish. Translate can i have some water?. Can i have some water, please?

¿me da un poco de agua? But i can only do so if i can have some water brought in a porous pot. Waiter, please bring me some water.
Look, I Don't Have Anything For Motion Sickness, But, Uh, I Got Some Water.
Translate can i have water?. Generally, if a noun ends in an “o” it is masculine, while if it ends in “a” it is feminine. In spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
I Have Got Some Wochie Water, Delicious.
Can i have the bill in spanish. Question about spanish (spain) how do you say this in spanish (spain)? May i have a glass of…?
Translate Can I Have Some Water, Please?.
Can i have some water, please? ¿me da un poco de agua? Of course, you can’t expect to have some small talk without knowing some spanish greetings.
Outside Almost Always Snow And Ice, But The Temperature Of The Water In The Pool Is Sometimes Reaches + 50 °.
You also might say el agua está limpia. gender in spanish. Record yourself saying 'can i have some water' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen.you'll be able to mark your mistakes quite easily. See 2 authoritative translations of can i have some water, please?
Can I Get Some Water?
If you ask for water: ¿puedo tomar un poco de agua? The glasses are in the cupboard above the sink.tengo sed.
Comments
Post a Comment